Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throw Back Thursday - CHUCKS

Shoes are such a funny thing. "Carrie Bradshaw" says that shoes can tell a lot about a person...I say shoes can either make you feel blissful or ruin your effing day.


My favorite brand of shoes is and has always been the Converse Chuck Taylor. I have no idea why, but I can tell you that they feel like home! Ever since I was a little girl, I found myself in awe and wonderment over these simple shoes, with their clunky, rubber souls and sleek, cloth-like top. These shoes are not sexy. No. They are cool. So very, very cool.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a good sexy shoe every now and then, but there is something that just feels so right about my Chucks. They’re just the go-to shoe for me.

Here’s a throw back to my senior picture wearing a pair of Chucks.

Ah! The good ol’ days...what’s even better is that these shoes have been around since my grandparents day! They simply never seem to go out of style. Way to go Converse. I’m so glad you have kept on making the best shoe ever.

And if you’ve never owned a pair of these glorious shoes, well, you should remedy that.

Until Next Time,

Take care of your hearts & ears!

~Amber
www.theambersweeney.com
Listen With Your Heart

No comments: