Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Today Or Yesterday

The first time I released an independent album as a solo artist was in 2000. I was 18. I am one of those people who finds themselves identifying with the meme “Every time someone says 10 years ago, I still think of 90s.” It’s surreal...nevertheless. Since my latest EP is being released in FIVE days, I thought it would be fun to dedicate today’s Throwback Thursday to my first album Today Or Yesterday.


Click on this link to download this oldie but goodie. And remember that it’s a THROWBACK to 13 years ago! :)

Also, you can preview samples of The Starting Line, available on CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and more starting THIS TUESDAY April 16 at www.theambersweeney.com

Until Next Time,

Take care of your hearts & ears

~Amber
www.theambersweeney.com
Listen With Your Heart


1 comment:

anonymous said...

Can we find the full ep? Would love to listen. Much love Alison bell God bless